Full-Time Veterinarian for Small Animal Brooklyn Hospital
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
The world has changed, so we've reimagined what it looks like to be a full-time veterinarian.
Heart of Chelsea Veterinary Group-Park Slope is a full-service animal hospital where the health and well-being of your pet is our highest priority. We provide our clients with exceptional levels of service and courtesy, given in a comfortable and caring environment.
We are looking for an innovative and empathetic Veterinarian to join our team and help continue to provide great care to our pets. At North Slope Animal Hospital, we strive to provide the best in internal medicine, dentistry, surgery, and preventative care for your pets. Every Pet. Every Person. Every Time.
Why Heart of Chelsea Veterinary Group-Park Slope?
- We are a full-service animal hospital located in the heart of Park Slope, Brooklyn. We are dedicated to providing the best veterinary care to Brooklyn pets and their families.
- Heart of Chelsea Veterinary Group-Park Slope is located in Brooklyn, New York; Brooklyn is a wonderful place to work and live.
- At Heart of Chelsea Veterinary Group-Park Slope we strive to provide the best in internal medicine, dentistry, surgery, and preventative care for your pets. Every Pet. Every Person. Every Time.
- Current Hours: Mon – Fri 9a-7p | Sat 9a-4p
- Generous compensation – Competitive wage + production, commensurate with experience
All our Benefits are rooted in ownership, growth, and well-being:
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Pet Health Discounts
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Health savings account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. Suveto is not corporate ownership, nor private practice, but enjoys the best parts and benefits of both.
- Primary care veterinary medicine for dogs and cats through all stages of life.
- General surgery
- General dentistry
- Wound care
- Chronic disease management
- Collaborative participation as part of the medical team
- Professional development
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with colleagues, team members, and clients.
- Positive attitude
Skills * Diagnostic skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent client communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language
- Soft Skills: Integrity; respectful; collaborative, patient, compassionate, responsible, reliable
- Team player with high energy. Low drama support staff
- 8-hour shift
- 10-hour shift
- Weekend availability
- DVM or equivalent
- NY License to practice Veterinary medicine (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
All candidates to which offers of employment are made shall upon hire successfully complete a Background Check screening prior to first date of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Privacy Notice
Heart of Chelsea Veterinary GroupNew York, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.