Heart for Seniors Muskogee, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $13 Hourly
We are looking for fun and responsible CNAs that have a heart for the elderly! Our caregivers provide In-Home care to our clients that enhance their quality of life and boost their moral!
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Housekeeping, Meal Preparation, Companionship, Personal Care, Etc
- Oklahoma CNA License/PCA (Required)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Oklahoma Valid Driver's License
- Reliable Transportation
- Auto Insurance
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- 1+ years of experience
- High school degree
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Personal Care, Light Housecleaning, Transportation, Meal Preparation, Errands/Shopping, Bathing/Dressing, Home Health, Dementia
We offer tailored services that range from Companionship Care to specialized care for those with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s, and other chronic diseases.
Heart for SeniorsWhy Work Here?
Flexible Schedule, Competitive Pay, and a Fun and Rewarding Job Environment!!
Professional Care You Can Trust We offer tailored services that range from Companionship Care to specialized care for those with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s, and other chronic diseases.