Medical Call Center Representative
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a medical call center representative to join our team on a part time basis!
We value you! Candidates who complete a successful prescreen and interview will be eligible for a gift card at the end of their interview.
Monday-Friday, 20-24 hours/week, no nights or weekends
100% REMOTE - after one month of hands-on training.
Must have prior experience in a medical setting dealing with scheduling and insurance.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Answering phones
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Collecting information
- Verifying insurance
- All while maintaining a positive, friendly, and outgoing demeanor.
- Dependable team player is a must.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Maintain a positive attitude with patients and co-workers under all conditions
- Sustain excellent attendance and avoid excessive absences and/or tardiness
Heart and Vascular Care is a privately owned cardiology practice that places a priority on compassionate patient care and service. In our team-based and family-oriented setting, we strive to set a new bar for patient healthcare through a modern, friendly, and thoughtful approach.
Come be a part of our growing team. Apply and someone will be in touch!
Heart and Vascular Care IncCumming, GA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.