Warehouse Technician / Driver HIRING BONUS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Welcome to Heart Heating & Cooling, Denver’s premier home services company. We pride ourselves as having the best service, best workplace and best team in Denver. And we’re looking for top talent to join our warehouse & delivery team.
WHY WORK FOR US?
A job isn’t just about the salary. It’s the workplace, the responsibilities, your co-workers, and the benefits that come with the position. In this role, you’ll receive the following:
- Base wage range between $41,600 and $45,760
- No experience required, we'll train you for this role!
- Fully paid health insurance premiums for you and your family.
- Dental & Vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) with company match
- Company provided uniforms
- Over 1 month of Paid Time Off every year
SO WHAT AM I GOING TO BE DOING ON A DAILY BASIS?
Under general supervision, picks up and delivers parts to service technicians. Organizes and stocks parts in warehouse. Assists technicians with jobs as needed.
- Manage the dispatch board to keep field personnel on the move and generating revenue.
- Dispatch service calls to ensure maximum scheduling efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage technicians to ensure they arrive at their designated appointments as scheduled.
- Making sure that the phone is answered appropriately and that the approved company greeting is used each time.
- Monitor incoming e-mail for new leads and contact as quickly as possible.
- Notify client ahead of time if the technician is not going to arrive at their home in the scheduled time window and re-schedule to the client’s satisfaction.
- Make sure that Heart Membership Club clients are continually called. Schedule annual service appointments to make up for any shortfall of repair calls.
- Ensure the appropriate technician is sent to each appointment matching skill sets with client needs.
- Making sure that all purchases have a purchase order, and are properly marked as to which department they should be charged to.
- Arranging for efficient deliveries of parts and equipment to installers and technicians. Make every possible effort to keep them on the job working and not picking up parts.
- Replenishing truck stock using defined system. Do not have technicians or installers make unnecessary trips for stocking, but instead plan it around their dispatch schedule.
- Working with supply house on consignment inventory to make sure that the shop has all standard stock installation and service parts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Background check and Drug Test required for hire. Heart is a drug free employer, which includes marijuana.
- Prior industry experience helpful but not required.
- Must have a valid, insurable driving record and license.
- Must have at least a working knowledge of the Heart service area street / interstate system.
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience preferred
- Prior warehouse / delivery driver experience helpful.
- Computer / cell phone / tablet.
- Company credit card.
- Truck / van as per job requirements.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Continual walking, standing, climbing, stooping, bending, and carrying, both outside and inside. Exposure to extreme temperatures, both hot and cold for moderate periods of time.
- Requires constant travel to customer job locations.
- Regular lifting of parts and equipment up to 50 pounds. Occasional lifting up to and in excess of 75 pounds.
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- This job REQUIRES physical presence in our service area. Remote work is NOT available for this position
- Job seekers only; no agencies or 3rd parties
Powered by JazzHR
Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric