We are seeking a Dispatcher Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by taking incoming calls from customer's wishing to schedule an appointment, and coordinating getting a technician to their job.
- Handle customer inquiries and schedule service calls
- Provide information about the company
- Route incoming non-scheduling calls to the appropriate department
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ServiceTitan a plus but not required
- Experience with other Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, or Electrical companies a plus but not required
Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric
Why Work Here?We are a fast-growing company with exceptional opportunity for advancement.
100% Paid Health Insurance for you and your family Generous paid time off Generous 401k Match Performance Bonuses