Arizona Heart Rhythm Center and Heart Health Center are currently recruiting for additional Medical Assistants and Medical Scribes.
As a Medical Scribe, you will assist physicians to compile detailed electronic medical records/patient charts and help to manage other duties in the practice. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Accompany physician while seeing patients and assist in recording patient history and physical, diagnoses, treatment plans, and prescriptions
- Organize patient’s laboratory tests, medications, imaging studies, and transcribe the results of the encounter into the patient’s electronic medical record.
- Document all procedures completed and record all diagnostic test results
- Assist with patient management including authorizations, referrals, and prescriptions
- Must be able to multitask, learn quickly, and comprehend clinical terminology and principles
MEDICAL SCRIBE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science, healthcare, or related field preferred.
- 1 year of medical scribe experience required; 2 years of medical scribe experience preferred.
- Proficiency in English language a must
- Excellent communication and typing skills required
As a Medical Assistant, you will assist the practice in completing various office duties and clinical tasks to help the practice run efficiently. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Answer phone calls, schedule patients, and prepare charts
- Ensure insurance and other paperwork is completed and recorded properly
- Record patient medical history and personal information
- Measure vital signs such as heart rate, blood pressure, height, and weight
- Clean and maintain medical instruments, equipment, and patient rooms
MEDICAL ASSISTANT QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completion of a qualified Medical Assistant education program
- Prior experience preferred; cardiology-related experience a plus
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salaries for positions will commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance provided after 60 days of employment
- 40 hours of vacation provided after 90 days of employment and annually thereafter
- Eight paid holidays including the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve
- 401K benefits available after one year of employment