The Local Sales Manager accountable for the execution of the Digital and Print sales plan in their geographic area of responsibility. Directs a team of Digital Account Executives ensuring that revenue retention, and new business development goals are achieved. Possesses the highest product and value proposition knowledge to develop their teams to high performance. Rides extensively with the team to assess market conditions and recommend actions to campaign plans. Follows the challenger sales model and has a hunger to win!
In this role, you will:
- Strives to achieve above the team's goal.
- Takes ownership of numbers and expects same of staff! Manages top performers to greater heights.
- Hires and develops a team of Digital Sales Representatives.
- Champions Salesforce.com adoption and models correct utilization.
- Knows their “numbers”, is always aware of performance to goal. Encourages and motivates team to do the same.
- Has a strong understanding of market competitors; develops strategies for selling effectively against the competition.
- Embeds coaching & feedback in everyday conversations with reps, making coaching a regular activity. Dedicates ample time to coaching top performers to further improve their skills, performance and build loyalty. Provides opportunities during Team Meetings for Best Practice Sharing and Learning and Development.
- Provides “on the job” training to address weaknesses as well as further develop skills and expertise. Recommends other appropriate formal training (internally with our Multi-Media Training Manager or externally) to develop skills.
- Leads by example and displays a “can do” attitude.
- Is able to work collaboratively with peers, senior management, and subordinates. Gains trust, support, and consensus of teammates for new ideas, etc.
What we look for?
- Minimum 2-5 years proven record of successfully leading in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment.
- Exceptional coaching and leadership skills. Leading sales staff to achieve revenue goals and high performance.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and ability to promote and sell concepts to team and customers.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge to pull reports needed to ensure proper pacing of their team and the canvass.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Here's what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Travel Reimbursement