Hearst is investing in its sales force and we want you to be a part of it! We are the one-stop solution for affordable, turn-key online marketing campaigns. Our Digital Sales Specialist work with small to medium businesses to help them grow and thrive through comprehensive marketing campaigns that include SEO, PPC, website design, social media, and marketing automation. If you enjoy new business development and growing your account base in order to drive your success and income, this is the opportunity for you!
As an Digital Sales Specialist, you can expect the following:
- Calling on SMBs to show the value of our digital advertising products, such as SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing, Reputation Management, and Mobile Optimization.
- Research, prospecting, marketing, cold-calling, presenting, and closing. Your own the sales cycle, prospect to close, and have the support of a world-class Customer Experience team to ensure continued support after the sale.
- Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion, and consistently ask for the business.
- Provide valuable feedback to management to improve on sales and marketing strategies
- Closely follow market trends
- Become a valuable asset in the business community by boosting your clients’ businesses through their digital marketing campaigns.
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas
- Previous outside sales experience preferred, but candidates with a strong competitive drive are encouraged to apply.
- Results oriented individual who strategically pursues business with energy and drive.
- The ability to execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion, and consistently asks for the business.
- Tech-savvy with solid computer skills is a must. Prior experience with or knowledge of on-line marketing is a huge plus!
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Must be available for occasional overnight travel as required
- Valid US drivers license and reliable transportation.
- A great work environment – it’s never boring here!
- Paid in-depth sales and digital product training.
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions for unlimited earning potential, and significant opportunity for advancement within the company
- Collaboration – ideas and input are always welcome
- Business casual dress
- Health, dental, 401k, paid time off – we have you covered
- Significant opportunity for advancement within the company!
Why Work Here?Hearst is a leading global, diversified media, information and services company with more than 360 businesses. Its major interests include ownership in cable television networks such as A&E, HISTORY, Lifetime and ESPN; global financial services leader Fitch Group; Hearst Health, a group of medical information and services businesses; transportation assets including CAMP Systems International, a major provider of software-as-a-service solutions for managing maintenance of jets and helicopters; 31 television stations such as WCVB-TV in Boston and KCRA-TV in Sacramento, Calif., which reach a combined 19 percent of U.S. viewers; newspapers such as the Houston Chronicle, San Francisco Chronicle and Albany Times Union, more than 300 magazines around the world including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Men's Health and Car and Driver; digital services businesses such as iCrossing and KUBRA; and investments in emerging digital entertainment companies such as Complex Networks.
Uncapped earning potential, incentive-driven environment, team-oriented, and lots of room for growth!