Do you have any experience in the customer service field either in retail, hospitality, restaurant, clerical work, or call center? If so, then we can train you!
**What we offer:**
When you accept a new job, you're looking for more than a salary. At CDS Global, employee benefits are a significant part of your compensation package. The CDS Global compensation program is designed not only to attract and retain, but also to reward high-performing employees. Employees receive merit increases and may also receive a salary increase when promoted internally.
* Health Insurance * Employee Savings Plan - 401(k) * Life Insurance * PTO * Food Trucks on-site * Wear jeans every day * Regular events that bring you and your coworkers together outside the office for fun, informal events * Free on-site fitness facility * Free parking * Discounts available through CDS Global and Hearst, our parent company * A daycare and cross-fit facility at our same location for convenience.
**What You Will Do...**
Customer Service Representatives receive inbound calls and provide exceptional customer service to consumers in the magazine and products industry. This includes responding to product and service inquiries, processing payments, updating accounts and up-selling customers from around the globe.
We are looking for someone to work in our facility in Des Moines, Iowa to provide excellent customer service via in-bound telephone calls (includes upsell/cross-sell offers). Continually performs and meets performance standards of this position.
***Skills You Need...***
* Minimum typing requirements of 25 wpm * Simultaneously navigate multiple PC screens and systems
* Passionate about helping others * Speak in a pleasant tone, retain composure and gain confidence of the customer * Proficient ability to read, write and speak the English/Spanish language
**Problem Solving Skills**
* Identify and anticipate customer needs * Effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity standards are achieved * Comfortable working under pressure
* Make customers feel valued and appreciated * Attitude to thrive in a fast paced, challenging, team-oriented culture * Customer Service background or experience working with people
* Mandatory Paid Training Class: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm * Set work schedule after training (Variety) * Starting wage at $12.00 an hour
**Check out this You Tube link to learn more**: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDPY9rUrZuk
**About CDS Global:**
Delivering superior business results and customer experiences for more than 45 years. CDS Global is a business process solutions provider that uses the power of data and technology to support client's entire consumer life cycle. Clients can acquire new consumers, manage their consumer relationships and drive revenue - all in one place.
We manage 200 million consumers for more than 1,000 brands across the globe. Our clients range from single-title magazine publishers and local nonprofits to international media companies and multi-chapter charities.
As a Hearst-owned company, we benefit from the support, stability and vision that comes from their 130-year legacy. This support allows us to invest in technology and resources to support our clients.
EOE/AA Employer including Vets and Disabled
Pre-employment background check(s) conducted on qualified candidates. Post-offer, pre-employment drug/health screening(s) required for some positions.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at: Phone: 515-247-7500 Email: email@example.com
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English