What are you looking for in your next company? An open, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? Rock-solid products? If these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is hiring a rockstar Executive Assistant to join our San Francisco office!
Are you proactive and always prepared? Are you a natural at building relationships? Do you possess stellar communication skills? Do you have incredible attention to detail that gives you the foresight to address issues before they arise? If you've said yes to all those questions, then I think this position is perfect for you!
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems is an enterprise fintech company transforming how bankers, advisors, and insurance agents acquire and service customers in an increasingly digital and regulated environment. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email, text, and voice. Every Hearsay product syncs beautifully with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our customers include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, and many of the largest financial services and insurance companies in the world. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About this role:
- Coordinate an extremely active calendar and schedule appointments, while exercising considerable judgment and discretion in handling requests
- Handle all travel arrangements including flights, hotels, and car rentals
- Oversee and process business invoices as well as personal expenses
- Perform administrative tasks such as filing, scanning, phone calls, and various tasks
- Support executive meetings, including distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving facilities, and arranging food delivery
- Work effectively with other administrative staff
- Experience supporting C-level executives in a fast-paced company
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Stellar time and calendar management skills
- Attention to detail and Hardworking
- Expertise in Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Slack
- Proven ability to anticipate executives' needs and proactively prepare alternatives to account for different scenarios
- Bachelor's degree, in business administration or related field preferred
- Upbeat, positive attitude, and a good sense of humor
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: At Hearsay we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.