What are you looking for in your next company? Rock-solid products? A collaborative, friendly culture? Smart application of an excellent tech stack? Real diversity? If any of these matter to you, we have some great things to talk about.
Hearsay Systems is looking for a talented Customer Success Associate to join our team in our Salt Lake City office.
Are you passionate about data and finding innovative ways to tell the story? Do you feel inspired working in a partnership to deliver the best results to clients? Are you motivated by strategy and asking the "why" questions? Then the Customer Success Associate position is perfect for you! This is a new role and one that we are heavily investing in. You'll directly impact the business by deepening our value proposition to our biggest Enterprise clients
Who is Hearsay?
Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. Founded in 2009 and helmed by Clara Shih, we are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email, text, and voice. Every Hearsay product syncs beautifully with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 150,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
We love working here, and we hope you will too!
About the role:
- Partner with our Customer Success Executives to manage, retain, and enrich the relationships with our most valued clients
- Articulate value, inspire and sell the future of Hearsay to encourage adoption and expansion with our customers
- Coordinate with our Customer Education team to ensure our clients have the training and education that they need (both corporate and users) to successfully utilize our product suite
- Lead basic product trainings as the need arises
- Manage Support ticket dashboards and keep a high-level overview of all urgent escalation requests
- Utilize our data management tool (Looker) and produce monthly client "scorecards" that illustrate how our clients are using our products - highlight opportunities for growth
- Develop lasting relationships with client Administrators, track their requests, and attend recurring client meetings.
- 1-3 years of client facing experience
- Data extraordinaire - you like manipulating data/analytics and searching for ways to tell the story from it.
- You have an interest in technology and have a genuine curiosity about how things work
- You enjoy communicating and building partnerships both internally and externally
- You love working with clients and have a deeply embedded desire to nurture the relationship
- You are interested and curious about the Financial Services industry
- You're a creative problem solver and you enjoy going above and beyond
- You thrive in a collaborative and close-knit team environment
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: At Hearsay we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.