We are currently hiring a Full Time paralegal/Legal Assistant. We are located in Salisbury, Maryland and handle a wide variety of legal matters including real estate, banking, civil litigation, estate planning, and estate administration.
Job duties include:
- time entry/reconciliation
- electronic filing with MDEC
- drafting basic form pleadings
- ordering and reviewing title work for real property
- taking electronic dictation
- organize and manage case files
- note deadlines/calendar management
- assist attorneys with preparing for hearings and trial
- basic legal research
The Candidate must:
- be able to communicate effectively
- work independently and as a team
- be resourceful,
- be proficient with Microsoft office programs.
We strongly prefer candidates that are familiar with both consumer and commercial real estate foreclosures and civil litigation.
If you have the requisite experience to be considered for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter.