Hearing Life located in Scottsdale, AZ is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to manage the front office and represent our practice with professionalism
- Data entry and appointment scheduling using company scheduling protocols and internal scheduling database software;
- Order and maintain appropriate/approved office supplies;
- Manage petty cash account, execute routine bank deposits and credit transactions;
- Minor hearing aid repair as requested
- Submit weekly sales reports to Clinician and corporate staff;
- Package and ship supplies, ear molds to clinics & main office;
- Greet all patients and obtain potential referrals. Understand current marketing promotions;
- Work directly with insurance companies to determine patient specific coverage and understand current HIPAA laws;
- Conduct credit application calls with vendors as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associates degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of previous front office, preferably in a medical setting;
- Proactive customer service skills;
- Exceptional professionalism, strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills;
- Superior multi-tasking; time management discipline;
- Ability to work independently.
Hearing Life is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.