HearingLife, a private hearing healthcare practice located in Broken Arrow, OK is looking for a sales driven and motivated individual to manage the front office, create appointment opportunities through telemarketing calls, and represent our practice with professionalism.
HearingLife is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged. The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
- Promote sales by actively attracting new patients to the office through heavy outbound dialing
- Confer with incoming patients to generate referrals for patient hearing health outreach
- Act as first point of contact for incoming patients; troubleshoot minor hearing aid issues
- Data entry and appointment scheduling using company scheduling protocols and internal scheduling database software
- Execute routine bank deposits and credit transactions; manage petty cash account
- Maintain weekly sales reports
- Package and ship supplies and equipment
- Determine specific patient insurance coverage by working directly with insurance companies
- Assist patients with qualifications for credit application as needed
- Order and maintain appropriate and approved office supplies
- Understanding of current marketing promotions
- Willingness to make extensive outbound dials
- Understanding of current HIPAA laws is a plus
- Strong interest in patient care and hearing health
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least one year front office experience
- Telemarketing and inside sales experience a plus
- Exceptional professionalism, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills
- Superior multi-tasking and strong time management ability
- Ability to work independently
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.