Patient Care Coordinator
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
- Data entry and appointment scheduling using company scheduling protocols and internal scheduling database software. - Keep our office patient ready by managing our office supply inventory per company approved lists. - Manage an accurate account of petty cash, bank deposits and credit transactions.
- Maintain hearing aid inventory. - Work with patient directly to collect all insurance documentation and understand current HIPAA laws.QualificationsWe are Excited About You: You have exceptional professionalism and can clearly articulate with our patients in face to face, verbal and written communications. This role is fast paced and requires you to have both a strong organization and sales mindset.
As the face of our office, you will need proactive customer service skills and the ability to exhibit friendly and courteous behavior in all patient interactions. - High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate degree preferred but not required. - Minimum of 1 year of previous front office, preferably in a customer service or sales setting.
- Superior multi-tasking and time management discipline. - Ability to work independently and collaboratively with staff and support services. - Skilled in handling sensitive matters and patients with tact, courtesy, and discretion.
- Technically savvy with computer and systems including intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite specifically word and Excel. BENEFITS: - Unwind with Paid Time Off: We value work-life balance. Enjoy company-paid holidays, floating holidays, and more!
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Choose from a diverse range of health insurance plans covering medical, dental, vision, and HSA. Your well-being is our priority. - Invest in Your Future: With our competitive 401(k) Program, your future looks bright.
- Exclusive Discounts & Programs: Get special discounts on our products, including hearing aids, for both family and possibly friends. Plus, take advantage of our Employee and Family Purchase Hearing Aid program. - Boundless Growth Opportunities: - DMIT Program: Dive deep into management insights.
- Apprentice Program: Learn from the best in the field. - Amplify Leadership Program: Get one-on-one guidance and real-world exposure to grow and excel as a Leader. - A Thriving, Positive Environment: We live our Core Values: We Create Trust, We are Team Players, We Apply a Can-Do Attitude and We Create Innovative Solutions.
- Empower Your Ambitions: Available annual Education Expense Reimbursement. Keep learning, keep growing! - Refer & Earn: Know someone perfect for the team?
Our Team Member Referral Program rewards you with up to $3500 per hire, depending on the role. - Protection for the Unexpected: Enjoy peace of mind with our basic life and AD&D insurance, as well as short-term disability insurance. Come be part of a team where every day brings new challenges, learning, and the opportunity to make a difference.
Join us! We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. #HearingLife_US #LI-JG1 #LI-ONEmployment Type: OTHER
2500 Wilson BlvdArlington, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.