The District Manager, West, is responsible for all aspects of sales and operations for clinics within the Arizona and Las Vegas area. This position has full P&L responsibility; identifies, attracts and develops talent to consistently deliver budget. Sales and operational excellence, as well as talent and performance management, are central to this role.
- Inspire and lead clinic teams to succeed, measured by delivering budget within the context of HearingLife’s core values.
- Professional sales management
- Increase Team Member proficiency with, and execution of, our clinic playbook, “All the Right Things.”
- Emphasize mastering sales scripts and internal marketing processes to be a subject matter expert and deliver results.
- Train and role-model the expected behaviors and consistently follow up to drive sustainable behaviors that lead to success.
- Establish appropriate direction and communication to assigned clinics, monitoring performance, providing feedback, and maintaining alignment on priorities.
- Develop and maintain an active management schedule necessary to maximize opportunity creation, Team Member skill enhancement, recruiting and administrative requirements.
- Ensure clinic execution of daily operational objectives, including pending sales status items, inventory management, discounting and cash management operations.
- Inspect insurance processes for consistency with training, verification, authorization and documentation in a medical compliance environment.
- Confirm accurate completion of end of day closing procedures at each clinic location.
- Manage measurable progress in Team Member excellence on block scheduling, morning huddle, out of warranty, third party visit attendance, wellness and physician referrals, professional sales and tested not sold processes.
- Inspect delivery slots blocked on schedules to make sure that most devices are delivered within 4 days after sale.
- Identify obstacles to sales goal attainment and take an active role in problem solving. Collaborate with colleagues to overcome challenges and develop the necessary processes to succeed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 years management experience in a hands-on sales management role
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication, team building and presentation skills
- Demonstrated skills in planning, analytical and critical thinking, problem solving, prioritization, and proactive decision making
- Fosters a collaborative environment; maintains a high level of Team Member engagement
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must reside in Arizona or Las Vegas, NV
This position requires frequent travel, more than 80% within geographic area.
Hearing Life is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
HearingLife is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.