Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Specialist
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters, LLC Providence, RI
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking motivated individuals with the right attitude and drive to partner up with this fast growing company!
This opportunity is 100% mobile with the ability to make your own schedule. The candidate will travel within their territory visiting residential communities, nursing homes, retirement facilities, and more. Start up equipment and training provided!
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
Contact us today!
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 25 years experience working in the hearing industry - we know the ins and outs!!
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters would love to serve as your primary source for outstanding employment opportunities across the United States.
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters is a professional job placement and recruiting firm that focuses exclusively on the hearing industry. We work with Academia, Audiologists, ENTs, Hearing Industry Manufacturers, Hearing Instrument Specialists, Hospitals, Manufacturer Representatives, Private Practices and Retail Dispensaries.
George Mathis, owner and Senior Recruiter with HHR, spent nearly 20 years in the hearing industry as a manufacturer’s representative, and brings an intimate knowledge of the hearing industry to the recruiting process. Please note that our service comes to candidates at no-charge, confidentiality is fully protected, and we will coach and mentor you through the entire process.
Let’s start a conversation –
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters: 714.580.5951 (Pacific Time Zone)
Powered by JazzHR
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters, LLC
HealthcareView all jobs at Hearing Healthcare Recruiters, LLC