Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Specialist
- Posted: September 19, 2022
We are seeking an Audiologist or a Hearing Aid Specialist in the Northridge/Mission Hills, CA area who is motivated by his/her career in the hearing industry!
This practice is looking for a provider to join its amazing team! Responsibilities will focus on routine diagnostics, patient care, and amplification.
The candidate for this location must be licensed to dispense in California. This position is full-time with a competitive base salary, amazing benefits, and an opportunity for bonuses.
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
Contact us today!
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to any employer without the candidate's permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don't limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States and Canada that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow-ups.
- Nearly 25 years of experience working in the hearing industry - we know the ins and outs!!
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters would love to serve as your primary source for outstanding employment opportunities across the United States.
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters is a professional job placement and recruiting firm that focuses exclusively on the hearing industry. We work with Academia, Audiologists, ENTs, Hearing Industry Manufacturers, Hearing Instrument Specialists, Hospitals, Manufacturer Representatives, Private Practices, and Retail Dispensaries.
George Mathis, owner and Senior Recruiter with HHR, spent nearly 20 years in the hearing industry as a manufacturer's representative and brings an intimate knowledge of the hearing industry to the recruiting process. Please note that our service comes to candidates at no charge, confidentiality is fully protected, and we will coach and mentor you through the entire process.
Let's start a conversation -
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters: 714.277.6014 (Pacific Time Zone)
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters, LLC
AddressLos Angeles, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?