HearWorks is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our expanding team! You will be responsible for member acquisition, retention, and growth. This includes developing relationships with accounts and growing existing business. This role requires business development and closing sales via telephone and email. On occasion, this role requires trade show attendance.
- Present and sell company hearing aid and marketing services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by set deadlines
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Grow current account base
- Required to make 50+ outbound phone calls daily
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to work remotely in an approved environment
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Undergraduate Degree Strongly Preferred
- Marketing Degree Preferred
Why Work Here?HearWorks believes in empowering independent hearing health care practice owners with options of proven services while providing discounted pricing that is beneficial on its own or in conjunction with our marketing services. HearWorks was founded in 2016 and is 100% independently owned and operated.
Strong Supportive Team, Fair Pay and Benefits, Huge Growth Opportunity in Medical Device Marketing Role!