Our continued success and devotion to Engineering Excellence has created a need for a Senior Commissioning Project Administrator on our Building Optimization Practice.
- Bachelors' degree in Engineering or related program, or Two-year Engineering Technical Associates degree or approved apprentice program.
- Have working knowledge of commercial HVAC systems installation and operation.
- Have experience with energy analysis and energy efficiency strategy.
- Must have 5 years working knowledge and understanding of the dynamics of construction management, primarily with Mechanical and Electrical systems.
- A working knowledge of plumbing systems, fire suppression systems is also preferred.
- Must be able to work independently or with a team as a representative of a leading design-engineering firm within the construction process.
- Must be detail oriented (Must provide reports in a complete and timely manner)
- Must have excellent communication skills – both oral and written including the ability to communicate technical material to a non-technical audience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software applications