Our team is looking for an enthusiastic, professional individual to work as our Patient Care Coordinator/Receptionist. This position will be part-time position to start. Applicants must be able to provide excellent customer service both inside the clinic and on the phone. Experience working in a dental office setting with dental billing experience is highly preferred. Please read the detailed job description below and apply if interested.
- Answer all incoming calls for issues ranging from scheduling appointments to addressing patient concerns or billing questions.
- Manage providers’ schedules and notify them of any changes.
- Promptly record all information and correspondence related to patient care into electronic health records ( Be familiar with Dentrix)
- Collect patient payments, either directly or via the phone.
- Follow up with patients who need to reschedule or who have remaining balances at the clinic.
- Submitting insurance claims, posting insurance payments, and following up with insurance issues
- Maintain patient confidentiality to protect the patient and the clinic.
- Maintain front desk, treatment rooms, and main lobby in a clean and presentable state.
- Collect and sort all mail in a timely fashion.
- Cover other front-office functions as needed.
- Experience in the dental office, including billing insurance.
- Excellent customer service and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a team.
- Great at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Professional and detail-oriented.
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Dentrix software.
Please attach a cover letter, resume, and references in your application.