We are seeking an Operations Assistant to become an integral part of our team! You will coordinate and oversee the organization's daily operations.
- Manage and improve operational practices
- Allocate resources and materials
- Track and forecast operational trends and analysis
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations
- Input batch records into inventory taking system
- Track and Trace inventory that is coming and going
- Monitoring operations to ensure measures are being correctly implemented.
- Corrective actions to identify problems with preventive controls and the ability to adjust controls to reflect new challenges.
- Verification of the processes and instruments used to measure the parameters of the process
- Able to draft manufacturing records
- Update recall, hazard, SOP, batch records and other documents
- Previous experience in operations or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong with Math Skills
- Metrics and Volume
Healthy Roots Inc
Why Work Here?Healthy Roots Hemp provides hemp-derived full spectrum hemp extract oil products that are made to improve health, assist in pain management, and enhance day to day life. Our mission is to help as many people as possible by providing high-quality, local products at an affordable cost. Our team believes in and embodies our mission wholeheartedly. We are seasoned in all avenues; from the cultivation of hemp to formulating recipes with extensive knowledge on all forms of cannabinoids, providing an incomparable product for the market. From your pets to your grandmother, and everyone in between, we have something for everyone.
Awesome CEO, Room for Growth, Upcoming Industry!