Customer Success Specialist
Healthy Minds Innovations Madison, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
Healthy Minds Innovations is a mission-driven non-profit organization founded by world-renowned neuroscientist, Dr. Richard Davidson. Through our work, we promote well-being in the world by creating and sharing tools and services that are based on rigorous scientific research. Alongside our colleagues at the Center for Healthy Minds at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, we are dedicated to realizing the vision of a kinder, wiser, more compassionate world. We are located in vibrant downtown Madison, Wisconsin.Opportunity
We are currently seeking to fill the role of a part-time Customer Success Specialist to support HMI's growing customer base.Position Summary
HMI seeks an experienced Customer Success Specialist to manage active customer accounts across HMI's core products and services. In this role, the Customer Success Specialist will have primary responsibility for the execution of client specific strategic plans for their assigned accounts. They will oversee the day-to-day account management activities for the assigned clients by working closely with other functional departments within the company. It will be necessary to support the Business Development team with renewals and upsell efforts. This position plays a key role in driving usage by managing ongoing customer deliverables, reporting, and resolving customer issues.
While Healthy Minds Innovations is located in Madison, WI, remote applicants are welcome. HMI employees are temporarily working remotely under current conditions.Responsibilities
In this role, responsibilities include:
- Deliver the highest level of client satisfaction to client base while ensuring annual contract renewal and growth
- Ensure that all client contractual obligations are being met while communicating any contractual risks to the internal team
- Manage overall relationship with assigned customers which includes overseeing on-boarding, implementation, training, and implementing strategies to increase adoption, retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Track existing customer success metrics such as user adoption, engagement, and retention.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity and highlighting best practices
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Work with the sales and marketing team to gather customer references and develop case studies
- Prepare and deliver reviews for each account. Perform analytical reviews of client results and develop strategic recommendations and action plans aligned with client's goals and objectives
- Identify growth opportunities and partner with the sales team on renewals and upsells
The successful individual in this role will ideally have:
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Strong verbal and written communication and project management skills
- A high level of professionalism and positive work behavior
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfort working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- A desire to be an active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Self-directed and proven ability to work independently
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
We recognize that talent can come from people with a variety of backgrounds. If you have experience that matches the job responsibilities, that is the most important qualification for this particular role.
In addition, the successful candidate must:
- Pass a background check
- Be able to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
While not required, we especially encourage applications from people who have:
- 3-5 years of experience in client facing role such as customer success, sales or account management
Business Development Director
Part-time (approximately 20-24 hours/week), hourly position, eligible for benefitsInterested?
If you see yourself in this role, please submit your resume and a cover letter expressing your interest via our online applicant portal at https://hminnovations.org/hmi/about/careers
Equity and inclusion are integral to achieving the vision of the Healthy Minds Innovations (HMI). We seek candidates with an awareness of and commitment to the principles of diversity, equity and inclusion across all spectrums. HMI is committed to continuously increasing the cultural competence of its leadership and staff through organization-wide forums and professional development opportunities.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Healthy Minds Innovations
BusinessView all jobs at Healthy Minds Innovations