- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At HealthyMD Inc, cloud computing continues to allow us to modernize and consolidate IT infrastructure, automate workloads, and pursue next-generation innovation. To continue this transformation, we are looking to welcome an Application Architect with proven technical competence who lives for best-in-class to join our team. In this role you will be leading the effort on designing and implementing many enterprise level solutions for complex business needs. Your central responsibility as the Application Architect will be to act as ambassador between tech teams and business units. You will be a key contributor on design and development of our cloud-based EMR platform, partnering with product owners to provide technical insight and guidance into the product roadmap.
Objectives of this Role
- Software development. Application architects participate in all aspects of the software development process, such as determining business goals, prototype modeling, risk evaluation and customization for specific clients or users.
- Ongoing support. Architects monitor applications to identify necessary configuration changes, maintain data integrity, improve the user experience, and stay abreast of security issues.
- Thought leadership. As tech leaders, architects often attend conferences and conduct industry research with business partners to establish thought leadership and bring new knowledge to the organization.
- Application architects create and maintain technical documentation surrounding the software architecture, application design processes, component integration, testing guidelines and other key elements.
- Architects are often responsible for training developers and refining the technical expertise of both junior and senior team members. As we as, ensuring the skill levels for resources provided by external service providers.
Required Skills and Qualification
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in healthcare.
- Hands-on experience for designing and building enterprise level application with LAMP technology stack ( Linux, Apach, MySQL, PHP)
- Understanding of current IT trends, key vendors and their impact on business strategies, Cloud technologies, Mobile applications, BI architecture, agile IT processes, DevSecOps, usability architecture, front-end design, etc.
- Pragmatic, articulate, persuasive and able to develop, sell and drive architectural solutions
- Ability to effectively translate and present technology solutions in business or management terms.
- Visionary thinker that can anticipate future computing capabilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant field.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant field.
- Strong experience with Azure PaaS and SaaS offerings, Microsoft Teams and Office 365
- Certifications in TOGAF, CMMI, Design Thinking, and ITIL/ITSM
- Experience maintaining HiTrust certification
Powered by JazzHR
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
Get fresh Cloud Computing Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.