Are you passionate about home health care? Do you want to make a difference by providing comfort, compassion, and care to patients and families? Come join Healthy Living at Home!
We take pride in being a home health agency operated by experienced professionals with extensive clinical, healthcare, and hospitality backgrounds. We enjoy working with those who put the patient and their loved ones first by finding ways to service individual needs. Our "At Your Service" philosophy allows us to empower employees to provide exceptional patient care.
Healthy Living at Home - providing home health "At Your Service."
As a Certified Home Health Aide with Healthy Living at Home, you will observe patients and provide them with various personal care services that they may in need of. You will also document these observations and the care that you provide.
- Your coverage area will include: Stanislaus County
- Provide personal care services such as baths, back rubs, oral hygiene, changing bed linens, and assisting with dressing and undressing
- Manage the safety needs of patients and ensure that they are using equipment safely and properly (foot stools, side rails, etc.)
- Document and report patient’s condition and any significant changes to the Registered Nurse
- Current Home Health Aide certification
- Current CPR certification
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and document care given
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
To apply, send resume to: email@example.com