We are seeking a Web Application Developement Entry Level Programmer / Analyst to become an integral part of our non-profit team!
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs.
- We help support the registration of over 4,000 professionals every year for our various training courses.
- As a part of the process you will work with our lead analyst & developer on improving existing code and creating new functionality to help improve customer support.
- We are a scrum/agile style development group that is often given tasks that need to be completed within days.
We work primarily in Adobe ColdFusion. No ColdFusion experience required!
- Help Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet functionality needs
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL and MS SQL Server
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- If you have basic web/CSS/Python or PHP experience we have the books and basic projects to help you get started.
- We work when the office is open which is 9-5 Monday through Friday.
- This is not an afterhours or alternate schedule job.
- This non-profit offers vacation and sick time as well as health insurance benefits.
- Another perk is that we often have lunch provided during the school year.
- We are a certified 501(c)(3) non-profit and a fun place to work!
- We have a 1-2 year backlog of projects. You'll never have to worry about having work to do!