Reporting Analyst/SQL Developer I (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
For over 30 years, HealthTronics has extended access to a wide range of medical treatment options to help physicians and hospitals focus on what matters most – delivering high quality patient care. We do this by mobilizing a broad array of minimally invasive medical therapies so that they are available where and when they are needed.
HealthTronics has achieved significant growth over the years, and we have ambitious plans for the future. But, to continue to grow, we need great talent. We are currently seeking a Reporting Analyst/SQL Developer I to be a part of a growing, established healthcare company.
Why work at HealthTronics?
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, HSA, FSA, and legal shield
- 401k with employer match
- 15 days of PTO
- Develop and maintain reporting solutions
- Perform data extraction, create stored procedures, SQL scripting, data integration, and work on new reporting requests or change requests that are coming into the team
- Support ad-hoc requests for data and analysis
- Design, develop, and maintain ETL processes and other data integration
- Report writing and basic technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data modeling
- Trace and resolve data integrity issues
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Information Sciences, Information Technology or related field, or relevant experience
- Minimum 1 year of work experience or 2 semesters of coursework in SQL or database structure administration and query
- Basic understanding and ability to work with analytical and visualization tools such as Tableau, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP Crystal Reports and Cognos
- Must be self-motivated and directed with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and communicate organizational goals and objectives
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability commensurate with working on a small technology team
- Ability to bring new ideas, share knowledge and learn from your peers to promote process improvement
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and present clear and understandable findings with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required to meet deadlines or implement new solutions
- Using computer, phone and email 6-8 hours per day
- Sitting approximately 5-7 hours per day
- Light lifting of up to 50 pounds on an infrequent basis
- Occasional travel may be required
If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a company with tremendous growth potential, that embraces diversity, and offers a respectful, friendly work environment, apply now!
HealthTronics is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. HealthTronics will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Visit us at WWW.HEALTHTRONICS.COM | Facebook @ HealthTronics
Instagram @ HealthTronics | Twitter @ HealthTronics
BusinessView all jobs at Healthtronics