Sales Advisor Personal Trainer
Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Tolland, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sales and Personal Training make for a winning fitness career combo role.
Do you believe that exercise is medicine? Now more than ever we need to build a healthy immune system and mindset and fitness provides a solution in a safe, clean, supervised environment.
As you know in sales you control your earning potential with the effort you put forth to prospect and build rapport with people. Expand your work as a personal trainer with shifts in membership sales. Great pathway to advance into management or increase your earning potential. Not yet Certified as a Personal Trainer? Talk to us about how to get Certified with online courses and our special discounts.
- Uphold safety protocals including cleaning equipment after use; wearing face mask, physical distancing and hand washing
- Provide Safe and Healthy Start assessments to engage and retain Healthtrax members as clients
- Tools and marketing to support your prospecting and new membership sales
- Opportunity for quarterly bonus rewarded for consistency in meeting goals
- Commissions applied on every new and renewed client program in addition to base pay
- Flexible work schedule shifts vary days, evenings, weekends
Prior to working as a Personal Trainer in our fitness center with members you would need to secure and maintain a professional certification with a nationally recognized elite: NSCA, ACSM, NASM, ACE and get your CPR/AED.
Apply today if you have a positive can-do attitude, proven track record selling, obtaining and retaining clientele; 3 or more years’ sales and, or Personal Training fitness center work experience; excellent verbal and written communications, time management and follow-up skills and are a self-starter. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Employees benefit from our educational partnerships with NASM and AFAA and Post University, reduced tuition – for you and your immediate household