Healthplex Group Pascagoula, MS
- Expired: April 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come join our health and fitness wellness club in Pascagoula, MS as a Personal Trainer with Healthplex Associates, Inc.
Responsible for developing and leading health and fitness programs, including the design and instruction of member exercise prescriptions by performing the following duties:
- Provide one to one or one to multiple client training sessions within the wellness center.
- Provide advice and consultation to members and guests of the wellness center.
- Ensure that clients are performing their exercise routines in a safe and effective manner.
- Serves as a resource to members for fitness and other club related questions.
- Provides a high level of customer relations behaviors and service toward members, staff and the public.
- Perform baseline health assessments and exercise testing. Must also be proficient in interpreting and explaining results of testing.
- Designs, implements, and evaluates individualized exercise programs for a diversified client population.
- Timely documentation of workout sessions, requested consultations and/or Fitlinxx programming.
- Physically demonstrates correct form and usage of all selectorized weight equipment, free weight equipment, cardiovascular equipment and ancillary equipment such as stability balls; sport specific exercises, and flexibility exercises.
Four-year undergraduate degree from an accredited school in an exercise or health related field (unless a specific exemption is granted by the appropriate company representative). Must demonstrate an understanding of basic exercise science, nutrition, and cardio respiratory fitness. Must obtain within 3 months from employment date one of the following certifications: ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine)-Health & Fitness Instructor or NSCA (National Strength & Conditioning Association)-Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist. CPR certification is required.
Job Type: Part-time, projected to Full-time within the near future
EEO: Applicants will not be discriminated against due to age, ancestry, color, religious beliefs, disability (mental and physical), marital, familial or parental status, medical condition, genetic information, military and Veteran status, national origin, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Healthplex Group