HealthHub Innovations is an integrated healthcare clinic that looks to help patients improve their overall health and well being. We look to constantly improve and innovate to help our patients achieve their goals in the most efficient and effective way possible. We believe in listening to our staff and look to their guidance and feedback to improve the overall experience for our patients, as well as our entire team.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the Loop close to both the Metra and the CTA blue and green lines.
About the Position:
We are seeking a part-time/per-diem Registered Dietitian to join our team in the Loop with the goal to become a full time staff member. The position will manage the nutritional care of adult patients for weight loss, weight management, and other patient needs and will include screening, assessment, intervention, and education in an outpatient setting. The individual should be comfortable with working independently and initially being the only dietitian on staff. Collaboration with other healthcare providers and disciplines will increase as the company continues to add additional staff members. Opportunities will also become available for management roles within the company as we continue to grow. This position requires excellent communication and time management skills.
- Effectively manage a patient caseload.
- Conduct thorough initial evaluation with patients and develops a comprehensive and individualized treatment plan to meet their goals and needs.
- Ensure appropriate treatment progression as patient condition improves.
- Analyze eating and provide nutritional guidance and meal plans for patients.
- Be comfortable with utilizing metabolic testing as needed.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team to develop effective treatment plan for individuals.
- Educate patients on use of MyFitness Pal or other caloric tracking program.
- Complete documentation within 24 hours of visit.
- Followup with discharged patients.
- Provide feedback on nutritional content for company website and blogs.
- Creation of video posts on nutrition tropics for social media use.
- Provide feedback on Website Content, Blog posts, and other marketing materials related to nutritional topics.
- Meet with Physicians and other referral sources as necessary (Full Time Only).
- Hold workshops and/or educational events for interested community members (Full Time Only).
- Must have a valid license in the state of Illinois
- Masters of Science in Nutrition/Dietetics.
- Certificate of Dietetic Registration (RD) through the Commission of Dietetic Registration
- Preferred experience in general clinical nutrition, and/or outpatient nutrition counseling.
- Preferred 4+ years of experience but will consider candidates with exceptional qualifications.
Full Time Employees:
- Paid Time off
- Medical Insurance
- Continuing education