Implementation Specialist- Full time opportunity- Remote options available.
Our company is one of the best and brightest medical solutions companies to work for. We develop technologies that help manage millions of medical images every month. We didn’t become a global leader by sitting on the sidelines. We’re actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so radiologists and clinicians have what they need to help their patients move forward with life. We’ve gathered a team of smart, collaborative, and motivated individuals and have created an environment in which they can challenge themselves and reach their full potential.
As our corporate office in Newton, MA and our worldwide offices are rapidly expanding, we are continuously looking to hire dedicated employees who can contribute to our success.
We have a need for an experienced Implementations Specialist to join our talented team of individuals who will work closely with customers and project managers to implement new installations, service existing installations and provide highest level of technical and application support (both remote and in-person) for our team. products and platforms, including the integration of this platform into enterprise network . We are looking for a talented and qualified professional who will embrace our culture of excellence, service and integrity.
- Performs technical tasks in assisting with project implementation such as installing virtual machines, OSs and software and scripting.
- Implements and installs software integrations, such as PACS/RIS or HIS/RIS, at current or new client sites or remotely depending on connection and complexity.
- Reviews software and creates instructions and a strategic plan for installation.
- Helps clients to understand our firm's technologies in relation to imaging and clinical workflows.
- Fields complex support interactions that require system analysis and problem-solving techniques and procedures such as consulting with customers, determining hardware, software or system functional specifications
- Supports DICOM, PACS and their connectivity/integration issues with company software.
- Connects remotely to access into customer systems to determine root cause, make recommendations and solve issues.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have previous medical imaging experience working with large healthcare enterprises either directly as a member of the healthcare enterprise or a vendor of the healthcare enterprises.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar or at least 3 years’ related experience in a medical imaging organization or the combination of education and experience that enables performance of all aspects of the position.
- Must have strong experience in both PACS and HL7
- Very experienced in supporting and implementing PACS solutions and /or strong clinical background in medical imaging
- Working knowledge of healthcare standards: IHE, DICOM and HL7
- Networking: TCP/IP protocol, Ethernet, WAN, LDAP, Active Directory, Novell NetWare
- CIIP certification is preferred
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal and listening
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
In addition, experience in most of the following areas:
- Shell scripts
- HTML, XML, and Database SQL
- Experience with administration of standard service such as: Apache, bind, Directory Server, NTP, NFS or OpenSSL
- Network sniffing: Wireshark or tcpdump