Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for a Pharmacy Technician:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls to patient and physicians
- Perform intake prep and enter patient information and insurance into patient profile
- Process the referral images
Requirements for a Pharmacy Technician:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1 year Pharmacy Technician experience
- Must have clear and active Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Texas
- Computer Proficient
Hours for this Position for a Pharmacy Technician:
Monday – Friday Facility Hours 8:00am-8:00pm (8 Hour Shifts, 40-hour weeks)
$16 per hour
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 18 PTO, 7 Paid Holiday’s (Once Perm)
- Quarterly Bonuses (Once hired Perm)
Interested in being Considered for a Pharmacy Technician:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.