Telephonic Case Manager ( RN / Registered Nurse )
Healthcare Support Virginia Beach, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse / RN with case management experience to join a well-known healthcare organization as a Telephonic RN Case Manager
Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? Are you looking for work-life balance? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this a Telephonic RN Case Manager is the position for you!
- This Registered Nurse will be on the case management team for commercial insurance (employer and family plans) handling complex cases for adult / geriatric patients
- Develops and/or implements a comprehensive care plan based on assessment and evaluation of patient/caregiver needs
- Promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health services, collaborates and communicates with the healthcare team and patient/caregiver to manage care and transitions.
- Licensed RN in Virginia
- 3+ years of RN experience
- Must have case management experience
Hours for this Position:
- Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM (No nights, weekends, or holidays)
- No on-call
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Very competitive salary as a RN Case Manager within the job market ($33/hr - $40/hr+) | highly dependent on years of experience as a RN
- Direct Hire, Full-Time
- Full Medical Benefits for you and your family
- Offers work life balance, Monday – Friday hours (no weekends, nights, or holidays)
- Generous vacation days to take time off when needed
- 401K Plan for retirement with matching
- Fun and positive work environment
Further details can be discussed directly with recruiter
Interested in being considered for the Telephonic RN Case Manager?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click apply now for immediate consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Us: HealthCare Support is a national niche recruitment firm that has a singular focus - placing top talent in the dynamic healthcare industry. Servicing local providers to Fortune 500 healthcare organizations, we place administrative to executive level professionals in the clinical and non-clinical healthcare arena.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
AddressVirginia Beach, VA