Are you an experienced Team Lead Pharmacy Technician in the Canton, MI area looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this position is for you!
The Team Lead Pharmacy Technician will be responsible of the following:
- Filling prescriptions under the supervision of a pharmacist
- Receiving of product, returns, identifying expired medications, stocking of inventory, inventory counts, physical inventory, and other tasks
- Review, process, prepare, fill, label, and dispense medications and supplies
- High School Diploma or GED
- Clear and active Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Michigan
- Experience working as a Pharm Tech Lead or Pharm Tech Supervisor/Manager (MUST have experience working in a supervisory role overseeing other Pharm Techs)
- Strong computer experience (faxing typing, use of Microsoft Programs)
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday 40 hours per week, Facility is open from 8am to 8pm. Shift will be 8 hour shifts anywhere in between that time might include 4 closing shifts so we’re only accepting candidates who are flexible with NO SCHEDULING RESTRICTIONS
They will also be required to work some Saturdays (hours of operation at 8am-5pm on Saturdays), especially during their busy time.
Advantages of this Pharmacy Technician Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to the Team Lead Pharmacy Technician position, please click “Apply Now” or email your resume to:
Whitney Core: firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.