Are you an experienced Telephonic Pharmacy Technician living close or within Tempe, AZ area looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “YES" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!!!
Daily Responsibilities for a Pharmacy Technician:
- Pharmacy Technician will assist with inbound/outbound calls to patients and physicians
- Pharmacy Technician will be responsible for data entry, third party exceptions, ensuring all service expectations are met
- Pharmacy Technician will process prescriptions across various reference categories and assist in other Pharmacy Technician functions as necessary
Requirements for a Pharmacy Technician:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Clear and active Pharmacy Technician license in Tempe, AZ
OR Pharmacy Technician Trainee license
Hours for this Position: Monday to Friday, between 7am to 7pm
Pay rate per Hour: $16
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying for Pharmacy Technician, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.