Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- You will assist with inbound and outbound calls to patients and physicians and perform data entry and process referral images for patients.
- You will perform intake prep and enter patient information and insurance into the patient profile.
- You will communicate with patients, doctor’s offices and insurance companies regarding prescription information.
- Willing to take entry level experience working as a pharmacy technician
- Active and clear pharmacy technician license registered in the state of Michigan, RPhT
- Willing to complete an employment drug test and background check
Hours for this Position:
Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week. Must be flexible to work between 8am and 8pm, 8 hour shifts.
Saturday shifts may be required during busy season.
Training will be onsite for approximately 4 weeks and then will transition to remote, working from home temporarily.
Advantages of this Pharmacy Technician Opportunity:
- Mail Order Specialty Pharmacy that prides themselves on promoting within and opportunity for advancement
- 6 month right to hire then opportunity to convert permanently
- Competitive salary, $16.50/hr (weekly pay)
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Tuition reimbursement for qualifying employees
- Eligible for 18 days of PTO during the first 12 months of employment, 20 days after the first year
- Eligible for a 5% quarterly bonus (5% of salary each quarter, as long as metrics/goals are met) once converted to a permanent employee
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment