Shipping Coordinator - Specialty Pharmacy
Healthcare Support Earth City, MO
- Posted: May 10, 2021
Are you an experienced Shipping Coordinator looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Working in specialty pharmacy - will be receiving product, putting product away, and shipping product
- Performance is measured on number of shipments received, number of returns processed, and how many shipments are sent out
- In-office role, must be vaccinated
- High School diploma or GED
- 1+ years of warehouse/shipping experience
- Pharm Tech license OR ability to pay around $80 for fingerprinting and license application (each is about $40).
- Fully vaccinated for COVID
Hours for this Position:
- M-F 8 hour shift between 8am-6pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
AddressEarth City, MO
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Healthcare Support