Senior Pharmacy Technician
Healthcare Support Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Senior Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the Senior Pharmacy Technician:
- Oversee inventory management and communication of supply information and related needs to appropriate departments
- Provide leadership support related to work assignments, audits, new hire, training, etc.
- Assist the Pharmacist in reviewing, processing, preparing, filling, labeling, and dispensing medications and supplies
- Perform related duties as assigned
Requirements of the Senior Pharmacy Technician:
- HS diploma or GED
- Worked in a supervisory role overseeing other Pharm Techs
- 1 year working in a pharmacy filling prescription medication – inventory experience
- Computer proficient in Excel, Word, and Internet
- Ability to work within operation hours
Hours for the Senior Pharmacy Technician:
Monday – Friday, 40 hours between 8am – 8pm and some Saturdays 8am – 5pm depending on business needs
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits offered - Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.