Are you an experienced Senior Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the Senior Pharmacy Technician position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Senior Pharmacy Technician:
- Submit prior-auths/ process claims/ data entry/ set up deliveries for patients
- Handle inbound/outbound calls, addressing issues, handling concerns from clients, providers, patients, etc.
- Partner with sales team to drive revenue by managing client business and building relationships
- Clear and active FL Pharmacy technician license
- At least 1 year of pharmacy experience
- HS Diploma/ GED
- PTCB is highly preferred
Hours for this Position:
Any 8-hour shift between 8am-8pm
Training: 10am-6pm with 1 hour lunch (Should be Monday-Friday)
Advantages of this Senior Pharmacy Technician Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Senior Pharmacy Technician position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.