Risk Adjustment Program Manager / CPC
Healthcare Support Meridian, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
We have an immediate opening for a Risk Adjustment Program Manager / Certified Professional Coder / CPC . The Risk Adjustment Program Manager / Certified Professional Coder / CPC will focus on tracking project deliverables and ensure that all internal departments and external stakeholders are adhering to deadlines. The Risk Adjustment Program Manager / Certified Professional Coder / CPC will also be reviewing risk adjustment reports and monitoring KPI’s.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RISK ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM MANAGER / CPC :
- Bachelor’s Degree or 8 years of relevant work experience
- More than 5 years of Medical Coding, Program Management or Health Industry experience
- Certified Professional Coder / CPC required
- Certified Risk Adjustment Coder / CRC or must obtain within one year from date to hire
HOURS OF THIS RISK ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM MANAGER / CPC :
- Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
** This is remote but will have to be flexible to come into the office as needed**
SALARY FOR RISK ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM MANAGER / CPC :
- Starting at $75K+ (depending on experience)
BENEFITS FOR RISK ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM MANAGER / CPC :
- Health benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts
- Disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3% employer match for 401(k) and 2.5% employer match for Roth 401(k) plans
- Paid time off – 17 days from years 0-4 and it goes up from there!
- 9 paid holidays
- On-site fitness centers and fitness classes
- On-site cafeteria
- Education assistance program
For more information about this position please apply to this job posting or email your resume to
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.