Resident Services Director (RN / LVN )
Healthcare Support San Mateo, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Resident Services Director to join an award-winning, community-focused senior living facility in San Mateo, CA. This is a permanent opportunity offering full benefits, a daytime shift and opportunities for career advancement. All employees of this facility are required to obtain the COVID-19 vaccine within 30 days of hire or show proof of vaccination, as resident and staff safety is of paramount importance.
More information on the Resident Services Director:
- Compensation: Annual salary based on experience, up to $110k+
- Schedule: Full-time, daytime hours, Sunday-Thursday schedule
- Start Date: Interviewing now for immediate hire!
- Competitive Benefits
- Licensed LVN or RN in California; clear and active license
- Minimum 1 year of recent leadership experience in Assisted or Independent Living, Skilled Nursing Facility or Long-Term Care
- Able to work flexible work hours due to demands of position
- Dedicated to maintaining a high level of quality and safety for all residents and focused on developing staff and new hires to meet these standards
If you are interested in immediate consideration for this Resident Services Director opportunity:
Please apply now to be contacted immediately or submit your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
About Us: HealthCare Support is a national niche recruitment firm that has a singular focus - placing top talent in the dynamic healthcare industry. Servicing local providers to national organizations, we place administrative to executive level professionals in the clinical and non-clinical healthcare arena.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
AddressSan Mateo, CA