Resident Services Director (RN / LVN )
Healthcare Support Grass Valley, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you an experienced LVN / RN Resident Services Director looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious Healthcare Company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Job Title: LVN / RN Resident Services Director
Details regarding LVN / RN Resident Services Director position:
- This person will successfully oversee the day-to-day operations of care staff, handle resident assessments for current and new residents, train staff, and schedule staff.
- Oversee a staff of 25 which may include LPNs, Med Techs, and Care Staff.
- This is an Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care Community.
- Must be open to jumping in with the team as needed
- Need to be able to handle a budget
- Need to be able to have conversations with families and provide education.
- Valid RN or LVN License in the state of California
- Experience in direct patient care and assessments/observation of clinical conditions.
- Experience in recruiting, training, and managing people in the healthcare field.
- Experience at a department head level in Assisted Living or a related industry.
- Able to work flexible work hours due to demands of position.
- Schedule: Sunday – Thursday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Start Date: Interviewing and Hiring now!
- Competitive Benefits:
- Compensation: Starts at 80K+ based on experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 3.5 Weeks PTO and 401K Package
- Flexible Spending Accounts
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Us: HealthCare Support is a national niche recruitment firm that has a singular focus - placing top talent in the dynamic healthcare industry. Servicing local providers to national organizations, we place administrative to executive level professionals in the clinical and non-clinical healthcare arena.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
AddressGrass Valley, CA