Are you an experienced HEDIS Business Analyst looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the HEDIS Business Analyst position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a HEDIS Business Analyst:
- Responsible for audit documentation completion and quality of documentation
- Responsible for medical record requests to support medical record review or primary source verification – related to HEDIS® audit
- Maintain documentation of end-to-end data flow of sources
- Support Quality Solutions Delivery with HEDIS® audit – for all audit groups involved with annual audit -- address audit issues/concerns within required turnaround time
- 4+ years of experience with HEDIS documentation and auditing processes
- 2+ years’ experience in Healthcare Industry with clinical data (non-claims), with a focus with understanding of medical terminology and clinical care
- A Bachelor's Degree (We will accept relevant experience or AA)
- Intermediate MS Word and MS Excel skills
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Including Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Familiarity with MS Visio and MS Access
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Central time zone
Advantages of this HEDIS Business Analyst Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Have the opportunity to work from home
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this HEDIS Business Analyst position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.