Are you an experienced Registered or Certified Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to either of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Registered or Certified Pharmacy Technician:
- Working in the pharmacy environment, filling up to 40 prescriptions per hour
- At least 4+ months of experience as a Pharm Tech
- Registered within the State of FL as pharmacy technician or Certified nationwide
- Ability to handle high volume, this office fills 40 scripts per hour / 320 per day
- Ability to multitask / work in a standing environment
- Ability to be a team player and work with other departments if needed to help with volume
Hours for this Position
- Mon-Thu: 2:30pm to 11pm, Fri- 1:30-10pm
- Training is from 9am to 5:30pm for the first two weeks
- No weekends!
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary of up to $14.00 per hour to start!
- $100 additional pay bonus per week for working during COVID
- Weekly pay!
- Benefits offered (Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance)
- Fun and positive work environment!
Interested in being a Certified or Registered Pharmacy Technician?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment