Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? This position is located in Harvey, Louisiana!
Daily Responsibilities of a Pharmacy Technician / RPhT:
- Reviewing and interpreting physician medication orders to ensure proper therapies
- Entering in prescription data for Pharmacist verification
- Communicating with new patients and informing them of prescription referral
- Adjudicating and reviewing prescription insurance claims of medications to be delivered to patients and providers
Requirements of a Pharmacy Technician / RPhT:
- Must be a Registered Pharmacy Technician in the state of Louisiana
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- 1+ year(s) experience in a pharmacy setting handling dispensing
- Strong customer service skills
Hours for the Pharmacy Technician / RPhT:
Monday – Friday Rotating shift every two weeks between the hours of 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Advantages of the Pharmacy Technician / RPhT:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- 8 paid holidays + 15 PTO days
- 401K program – company will match 5% of your contribution
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
Interested in being Considered for the Pharmacy Technician / RPhT?
If you are interested in applying to the Pharmacy Technician position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration. OR contact Bobbie Green at Healthcare Support.