Registered Pharmacy Technician
Healthcare Support Altamonte Springs, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician with specialty pharmacy experience looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? Are you looking for work-life balance? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this Pharmacy Technician position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for the Pharm Tech:
- The Pharmacy Technician will be working in a specialty pharmacy setting handling medications that focus on complex and chronic illnesses
- Responsible for gathering pertinent verification of insurance benefits and preparing the appropriate documentation
- Perform insurance verification, billing, and prior authorization
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Registered FL Pharmacy Technician
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- One year of medical insurance verification, pharmacy benefits and eligibility investigation experience
- Prior authorization experience
- Specialty pharmacy is highly preferred!
Hours for this Position:
- Monday-Friday, 11AM – 8PM (No weekends or holidays)
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Very competitive salary as a Pharmacy Tech within the job market
- Direct Hire, Full-Time, Competitive salary
- Full Medical Benefits for you and your family
- Offers work life balance, Monday – Friday hours (no weekends or holidays)
- Generous vacation days to take time off when needed
- 401K Plan for retirement
- Fun and positive office-based work environment
Further details can be discussed directly with recruiter
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Pharmacy Technician opportunity, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.