Are you an experienced Registered Nurse / RN looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? Are you looking for work-life balance? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this Registered Nurse position for you!
- As a Nurse at this health system we take the time to really know each of our patients as true individuals, and proactively provide the unique combination of care, support, and inspiration they need to live their best life.
- This Nurse will be working with several other clinical staff including: Behavioral Health Specialist, 2 Health Coaches, 1 Operations Assistant, 1 Medical Director and 1 Clinical Manager
- Provide direct patient assessment and care for adults 65 and older
- Must have current AZ RN License
- Minimum of 2+ years of clinical nurse as a Registered Nurse
- Experience working with the geriatric patient population
Hours for this Position:
- Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM (No nights, weekends, or holidays)
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Very competitive salary as a RN within the job marketV
- Direct Hire, Full-Time, Competitive salary
- Full Medical Benefits for you and your family
- Offers work life balance, Monday – Friday hours (no weekends, nights, or holidays)
- Generous vacation days: 20 days of PTO
- 401K Plan for retirement
- Fun and positive office-based work environment
Further details can be discussed directly with recruiter
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to the Registered Nurse / RN position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.