Registered Nurse / RN
Healthcare Support Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for a unique opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to either of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse:
- Provide direct patient assessment and care for adults 65 and older
- Phone and walk-in triage for patients
- Perform phlebotomy, IV initiation, and drug therapy management
- Administer IM/SQ/and PO medications and vaccines
- Provide treatments and assist providers with procedures and minor surgeries
- Perform diagnostic tests (including but not limited to: EKG, ABI, Spirometry)
- Oversight of in-house laboratory processing
- Perform point of care testing
- Provide patient teaching, education and support
- Participate as an active care team member across multiple disciplines
- Participate in the clinical development of Health Coaches
- Participate in process and quality improvement initiatives
- Visits to patients in hospital, skilled nursing facility or at home
- Oversight of anti-coagulation clinic activities and patient monitoring
- Wound care
- Clear/active RN license
- Must have valid DL
- Must have at least 5 years of Registered Nurse experience
- BLS certification
Hours for this Position:
Monday – Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, starting at $42 per hour negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Registered Nurse position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.