Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career as a Registered Nurse by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to either of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Registered Nurse:
- Plan and develop direct home care services with the clinical team and patient
- Administers skilled nursing care for clients of all ages in their place of residence
- 1 or more years of experience within Registered Nursing role
- Experience with OASIS Home Health Electronic Medical Records system
- Experience with Homecare Homebase software
Hours for this Position
- 40 hours between Monday through Sunday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- No weekends!
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary of up to $35.00 - $38.00 per hour to start!
- Weekly pay!
- Benefits offered (Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance)
- Fun and positive work environment!
Interested in being a Registered Nurse?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment