Are you an experienced RN looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want the chance to advance your career by working with a prestigious medical company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a RN:
- Will be traveling within their territory of Cincinnati (Northeast area of Cincy – Including West Union, New Market, Hillsboro, Eaton, Miamisburg, New Carlisle, Xenia, Sabina, Oxford, Hamilton, West Chester, Montgomery)
- Assisting patients in their homes and facilities
- Primary functions are to plan, develop, implement, evaluate, organize and direct home care services with the interdisciplinary team including physician, patient/family, and referring agency
Requirements of a RN:
- 1+ years of RN experience
- Active RN License in the State of OH
- Must have experience with Homecare Homebase EMR and OASIS
Hours for this Position: Monday – Sunday Availability: 8am – 5pm
Advantages of the RN:
- Competitive salary starting at $35/ hour
- Provided mileage reimbursement
- Benefits offered: Dental, Life, and Health benefits and Weekly Paychecks
Interested in being Considered for the RN)?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment